Page 4 of 142 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Survey Technical Issues Thread

just got my ds for today on athelet's foot products, completed the whole thing and after answering the last question a page came up saying i did not qualify (after they got all my answers). just thought i would give everyone the heads up about this just in case someone else gets this survey.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    just got my ds for today on athelet's foot products, completed the whole thing and after answering the last question a page came up saying i did not qualify (after they got all my answers). just thought i would give everyone the heads up about this just in case someone else gets this survey.
    I got this same one but it worked for me
    Sunshine Rewards

i'm glad that it worked for you. was the last question they asked you was about having a tivo and when i answered no that's when it said i did not qualify. kind of an odd question to disqualify me from a survey - don't you think?

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

They could have disqualified you because they thought you went to fast or because one of your answers didn't match up. I wouldn't worry about it. Now we know it wasn't a technical issue with the survey so we need to move on and not keep discussing a qualifying issue we have no control over in the technical thread for surveys that are broken. Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

5. Join Date
    May 2007

Quote Originally Posted by slkardos View Post
    I juts did the voices of america survey and it did not re-direct me to Sunshien Rewards when I finished. Will I still receive credit? I have the email from Voices of America to prove that I registered with their survey.
    I got this one too. Just beware that it will not bring you back to SR. I can only hope that it may credit next month, but I won't hold my breath.
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Heads up. I was in the middle of a famous Chicken place survey and I got to a screen where I selected words that appealed and did not appeal to me and the survey stopped advancing on me. I did report it through the survey link but if you see this survey be warned it might not work for you.
    Sunshine Rewards

Yup, got into that same survey and got stuck in the same place. I reported it to Greenfield. I was able to get into another survey afterwards. I should have read this thread earlier. I tried 4 times to get pass that page by clicking the back arrow. Wasted about 4 minutes before I reported it.
    Sunshine Rewards

i just got it too and also reported the problem to gf. off to try and get another one. wish me luck.

Yup - just got snagged by the chicken one too. Reported it as well.

Now that this thread is back on topic, I need to get back into the habit of checking this thread before doing my daily surveys.
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Got the chicken survey this am , froze for me as well.