Page 11 of 142 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Survey Technical Issues Thread

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    I haven't been doing surveys for quite some time but we have what I think is a bizarre issue (well, maybe not bizarre, but strange) going on. When I do a GF survey (just had my first one in 3 months!) I have no issues getting into the survey area and starting the survey. Either I qualify or I don't, no real issue there.

There's another person in our office who has been doing SR for almost as long as I have (separate IP addresses on all computers here in the office) and when she goes to start a survey, after clicking the applicable boxes, she's directed to the Greenfield site which then asks her to sign up for the site. This has only been happening to her recently as the last survey she was able to get into was on January 18.

Has anyone else experienced this situation?
    I do remember someone having that! I think she had to have her whole computer cleaned. And once she did, she started getting surveys again. I think it was spyware.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I do remember someone having that! I think she had to have her whole computer cleaned. And once she did, she started getting surveys again. I think it was spyware.
    Here's the thread http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...nfield+spyware
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Ewwwwwwwwwwww............ I'm not liking the sound of that! I always joke with her about the situations she gets into with her 'puter. Have to figure out how to keep the boss out of this now.....

LIE!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

4. m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Thanks for this link!
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.

5. Default

I just took a survey through Invoke through GF. It sais that it would pay $5 to take the survey. But at the end it doesn't mention payment. I have done Invoke before and normally they pay $30 and it goes into my paypal account. I got the congrats screen and everything which is good, but not sure how the $5 payment will come through.

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Quote Originally Posted by penn19 View Post
    I just took a survey through Invoke through GF. It sais that it would pay $5 to take the survey. But at the end it doesn't mention payment. I have done Invoke before and normally they pay $30 and it goes into my paypal account. I got the congrats screen and everything which is good, but not sure how the $5 payment will come through.
    I had one through Invoke and it goes nowhere when I click to submit. Not sure if it counts or not?

Update: The fourth time I tried the final link I got the congrats screen (separate window) so keey trying if that happens to you as it may just be busy or something.
    Last edited by bbangel; 01-28-2009 at 03:28 PM. Reason: update
    Sunshine Rewards

Yes, I did get all kinds of crazy stuff happening with my computer. My address book disappeared, 2 web pages would open at the same time when doing offers, surveys not crediting, being redirected to Greenfield's home page to join their site directly, etc... I took the recovery/restore disks that came with my computer and had to "crash" it and take it all the way back to factory specifications. It's a big pain but it, so far, seems to have gotten rid of the spyware. I went to Best Buy and bought Spy Sweeper with AntiVirus. It was $50.00 but you can set it to do your sweeps overnight and in the morning I just hit the quarantine button and it's gone. It also quarantines spyware as I'm using it and a message will pop up informing me. I'm still updating my computer to where I had it most recently. I did try to download some free removal programs but my mouse blew and I don't know if they would have helped or not. There's a ton of great info. in the thread regarding it. If you decide to go this route, keep in mind that you'll have do manual updates with Microsoft. My computer, after the clean-up, wouldn't recognize my printer software. I had to go to the manufacturer's website and update that as well. It all takes time but seeing the first survey credit after having problems for a month was well worth it! Just make a list of everything you'll have to update (and you'll run into things along the way) and cross it off as you complete it. Hope this helps and Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    Ewwwwwwwwwwww............ I'm not liking the sound of that! I always joke with her about the situations she gets into with her 'puter. Have to figure out how to keep the boss out of this now.....

LIE!!!!!!!!!!!
    It happened to me earlier in the month. I got new internet security software (was due anyway), which caught a trojan and adware. Once I cleaned that, I have had no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by penn19 View Post
    I did that one, too. I got the congrats page, but I don't know that I will worry about the $5 since it didn't seem to show how that would come through!

My DH is not very happy with me right now. He was doing a very long DS on video and PC games, he got an IE error message and kicked him out. I asked him, very nicely , to try and take another one and he gave me one of those looks
    Melissa