Page 102 of 142 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1418

Thread: Daily Survey Technical Issues Thread

Gol dang, if only I'd realized that the one I just spent an hour on is the one some here are talking about...the one about my child, ending in the phone numbers....

I did have an arrow at the bottom, under the phone numbers, and I got:

Thank you for sharing your opinions!

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and opinions! Your answers have been received and this survey is now completed.

PLEASE NOTE: Only one submission per person is accepted.

On a white page.

I'm sure it will credit in the future, but of course it won't count towards total surveys.....drat!
    Sunshine Rewards

YES that is the exact same page i got.....wonder what'll happen.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    Gol dang, if only I'd realized that the one I just spent an hour on is the one some here are talking about...the one about my child, ending in the phone numbers....

I did have an arrow at the bottom, under the phone numbers, and I got:

Thank you for sharing your opinions!

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and opinions! Your answers have been received and this survey is now completed.

PLEASE NOTE: Only one submission per person is accepted.

On a white page.

I'm sure it will credit in the future, but of course it won't count towards total surveys.....drat!
    I got the same thing when I took it. I took it as a Supermember survey and it did not credit on the next hour as it should. I took it at 9am this morning and still no credit.

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    I just did a survey on children't behavior, got to the end and got the suicide prevention number too (off for a survey about my 6 yr old!) but it did not direct back to the congrats page at SR. it did say i completed the survey though.....
    I got this one too. I didnt see anything at the bottom of the page either.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

My page didn't have an arrow/button either. Just the generic white page saying I completed the survey.
    Sunshine Rewards

i got a brainjuicer that told me i was going to watch a 22 minute tv show, but it stopped after about 30 seconds, and it won't go any further and i can't click next and move along.

ok, i just completed a DS on t-shirts for girls featuring a very popular doll, and it did NOT return to the SR congrats page. i got a generic white thank you page instead.

Quote Originally Posted by juliokirkland View Post
    Just did a weird survey. It asked if i was having trouble sleeping, do i think about death, am i worried when i'm away from my family and a whole bunch of other questions. But everytime I answered and clicked to the next page using the arrow, the next page would say to not use my back buttons and that i had already answered the question. Even though each question was new and i wasn't using my back button. It ended up on the white thank you page, not the SR congrats page. I don't know if it'll credit or not, but since I got credit for the hospital one a few days ago that i thought wouldn't credit, I'm not gonna try for another. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
    Did this survey 2 days ago and got credit for it. Today when I tried to take a ds it started up in the middle of this same survey and saying questions were already answered, I finally just clicked out of it! I hope I can get another DS
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    i got a brainjuicer that told me i was going to watch a 22 minute tv show, but it stopped after about 30 seconds, and it won't go any further and i can't click next and move along.
    I got this one also (I think if it was the same horrible animated one) and it ran for 5 minutes, then it took a good minute or so for the next to light up so could continue....so it might just be timing/loading issue.

I think the 22 minutes was a typo, that was about how long the whole survey was, not the video.

Got it for the SM survey and rec'd credit ok on the hour. And boy did we give them our opinions on that! We sure earned that $0.60 LOL
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    ok, i just completed a DS on t-shirts for girls featuring a very popular doll, and it did NOT return to the SR congrats page. i got a generic white thank you page instead.
    Did you get a link to click on at the end. I think I just finished that one and at the end there was a link and when I clicked on it, it took me back to SR's congrats page.
    Sunshine Rewards