Page 101 of 142 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1418

Thread: Daily Survey Technical Issues Thread

Just did a weird survey. It asked if i was having trouble sleeping, do i think about death, am i worried when i'm away from my family and a whole bunch of other questions. But everytime I answered and clicked to the next page using the arrow, the next page would say to not use my back buttons and that i had already answered the question. Even though each question was new and i wasn't using my back button. It ended up on the white thank you page, not the SR congrats page. I don't know if it'll credit or not, but since I got credit for the hospital one a few days ago that i thought wouldn't credit, I'm not gonna try for another. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I wonder if it wasnt a browser issue? I took that survey the other day and it went through and the second to last page was a suicide prevention hotline ad and it credited for me.
    Sunshine Rewards

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008

I just did a survey on children't behavior, got to the end and got the suicide prevention number too (off for a survey about my 6 yr old!) but it did not direct back to the congrats page at SR. it did say i completed the survey though.....
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I did the same survey as a SM survey. I didn't get the phone number but did get the "white page".

Did it credit for you?

I did an interactive SM survey last not about evaluating websites...and it DIDN"T credit! It was late and I couldn't stay up to top of the hour to make sure and man was i bummed out this AM when i loged on and saw it didn't credit!
    Jennifer -

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    I just did a survey on children't behavior, got to the end and got the suicide prevention number too (off for a survey about my 6 yr old!) but it did not direct back to the congrats page at SR. it did say i completed the survey though.....
    I got that one yesterday as a DS and it did list phone numbers at the end BUT at the bottom was another option to submit, once I clicked on that it took me to the congrats page.
    Sunshine Rewards

Just had one that basically asked a ton of questions about my child's emotional/social interactions with friends/family/classmates, etc. At the end, got the white thank you page. Am I to assume this means it may credit at some point? I guess we're not supposed to report these - but still just giving a heads up about the survey.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    I got that one yesterday as a DS and it did list phone numbers at the end BUT at the bottom was another option to submit, once I clicked on that it took me to the congrats page.
    I wonder if this was the same I just mentioned? I had a page just before the white page, but there was a red X where an image should have been. And no other submit button anywhere on the white page. Hmmm...

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

I got this a few days ago and also got the white page with the numbers, clicked submit, and it went back to SR. It did credit the next day.

there was nothing at the bottom of mine....hmmmmmm
    Jennifer -