Page 58 of 142 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Survey Technical Issues Thread

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

Default Greenfield Survey

Hi,

Trying to do a survey today and got this error message in the middle of it: (it was for the bread survey....)

Server Error in '/Studies/H17' Application.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
    StudyPages.QWStudy.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +181
    System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +67
    System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +35
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +750

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2407; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2407
    Last edited by Lisaj68; 05-15-2009 at 02:46 PM.

I got the same error message for the daily survey

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I took the bread survey around 1pm and had no problems and got the congrats page.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by tkkerber View Post
    I just did part of a daily survey about wheat bread and in the middle of the survey I got an error screen. It had some technical info on it. I could not go past this screen.
    Think I had this same one but no issues. Funny, tho, it said it had a commercial - I went to the next page to watch it, but instead it asked me if I had viewed it. I said no, then got classification questions and congrats page. Odd. But ok with me that it worked that way!!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    Think I had this same one but no issues. Funny, tho, it said it had a commercial - I went to the next page to watch it, but instead it asked me if I had viewed it. I said no, then got classification questions and congrats page. Odd. But ok with me that it worked that way!!
    I got the same one with the same thing about the commercial. I got the congrats page, so I was surprised!
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

OMG. I just spent waaaaay too much time on a survey that said it was going to take 5 minutes. Then, when I finally finished it, I got this. It was a survey for technology....

Geez. I just wanted to hit $100 so I could get a WDW gift card for my trip this summer. 2 bum surveys in one day is 2 too many.

Invalid Session

We're sorry, but your session is no longer active. Your session has ended or you were inactive for an extended period of time.

To begin the survey again, please close your browser and click on the link in the email invitation again, or copy and paste the link into your browser's address bar.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion.

just tried to do my ds this morning and this is what i got:

We are performing scheduled system maintenance
    This site should be available once again shortly.

just thought i would give everyone the heads up this morning about gf surveys.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Default DS

Beward I had a new brainjuicer one on frozer dinner meals, again after going through 10 buy ans sell items, got the error screen, would not go any further, tried it several times going back to the beginning in FF and it was a no go. I had no way to report it either. Maybe IE would work for this, but I do not know.

Jtowner

I got that one this morning around 11am, while pages loaded a little slower than normal it did go thru all the way to congratulation page. I did take it in IE though.

Quote Originally Posted by cloverc81 View Post
    I got that one this morning around 11am, while pages loaded a little slower than normal it did go thru all the way to congratulation page. I did take it in IE though.
    I just got this survey also. I did get through all of it with the SR congrats page at the end. I was using IE too.