Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Helium

Default Helium

I finally joined helium and submitted my first article....it was rejected!!!! The website said minimum 100 words and I wrote about 150-175 and then they emailed me and said I was rejected because the article was supposed to be over 400 words!!! I just re-wrote it but I did not count the words. I think if I am rejected again I will write an article on the difference between 100 words and 400 words!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm, how strange. I did an article last month without any problems. I don't remember having to write over 400 words though.
    Me Dh Dd (4 yo) Ds (1 yo)

Don't feel bad, mine was rejected too. They said it wasn't in line with any of the topics on there.

I still ended up getting credit.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I submitted an article, and they said not enough words. I resubmitted and they said uh, no and that I needed to re-resubmit. I have not done that yet, and no credit.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Don't feel bad, mine was rejected too. They said it wasn't in line with any of the topics on there.

I still ended up getting credit.
    How long does it take to get credit, and how many articals do you have to rate?
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

I have about 10 or so articles posted and have never had a problem getting them posted. I didn't know they had a minimum on how many words, but I doubt thats a problem with any of mine as long winded as I am. The credits don't add up very fast though.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I finally did Helium yesterday -- had no problem getting a recipe I created posted. How long does it take to get the 3.00 Sunshine Rewards credit? I'm trying really hard to get to Super Member!

Default How long before it credits?

I submited an article on 9/21/07 and it was accepted still no credit an idea or guess when or if it will come.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

Nevermind it came today after I posted the above message.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

I just did a recipe I had created -- couldn't have been easier.