Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Easy Bakeware

Default Easy Bakeware

Is Easy Bakeware a manual credit?
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

It's not listed as fast crediting, so I'm guessing that means manual. I did this yesterday... will report back when it credits

I'm excited about getting the muffin pan!

I ordered the loaf pan yesterday and no credit yet. I did lok thought the fast crediting offers and it was not listed, so I thought it might be a manual. Guess I was just worried. If you did not get credit yet, I will just calm down. Thanks!
    Sammielynn

What's the deal with this offer? I'm not sure I really understand it. Can we just take the one free pan and that's it? I'm assuming you have to pay shipping on that, but I didn't want to put my info in before I was sure. How much IS shipping?
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

You can get one item free if you pay shipping($7.95). If you order two you pay for the lowest price item plus the same shipping. You do not have to purchase anything else. Not a bad offer.
    Sammielynn

Thanks. That's about what I thought, but I needed more information.

Sunshine Rewards

jollytammy is offline I have trouble even knowing what day it is

Ok, I did something different--I did the $1.00 and signed up for the free trial of At Home Rewards. (always looking for the cheaper way) I got an email confirmation of purchase. Did I do the wrong thing? No credit yet, either.
    JollyTammy

I have no idea.

Another dumb question from me...what's the difference between the red and blue silicone bakeware? I could really use another muffin pan so I can actually make cupcakes sometime. I have 12 spots on the two pans I currently have (total) and most recipes call for 24 cupcakes.

Sunshine Rewards

This offer is manual, and I see several credits for it ready to be pulled over! This is a great offer. You do get a free pan if you pay shipping.
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by jollytammy View Post
    Ok, I did something different--I did the $1.00 and signed up for the free trial of At Home Rewards. (always looking for the cheaper way) I got an email confirmation of purchase. Did I do the wrong thing? No credit yet, either.
    I don't know that this will fulfill the offer requirements. I think you have to try one of the pieces of bakeware with S/H included. I do see credits coming in for this offer. We'll just have to see if yours is one of them.
    Angie