Thread: Quicky Credits question

Default Quicky Credits question

Is Freebies: SurveyThis Gap vs. Abercrombie vs. AE (ID:2880)
    a manual credit offer. It looks like no one has gotten credit for this one since yesterday afternoon around 4:30. Just curious if it didn't work or maybe there is still hope. I did all the confirmation e-mails so I have my fingers crossed that it is a manual import offer.
    Sunshine Rewards

Unfortunately, it is an auto credit offer. I will check on its progress. I did see several credits come in for it. Some of those may be for members who do not participate in the forum.
    Angie

D'oh- I forgot to check to confirm until just now. Will I possibly still get credit, even if I did offers yesterday and didn't confirm til this AM? I never thought about how those things worked, if you had to confirm right away, or could wait awhile.I did get credit for 3 of them, so I was very pleased with those results.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Confirmed last night but no credit yet. i have only got the quiz jungle one to credit,
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

i did this one very early this morning, confirmed it and did not get credit for it either. oh well, you win some you lose some. at least i did get 2 to credit.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    Unfortunately, it is an auto credit offer. I will check on its progress. I did see several credits come in for it. Some of those may be for members who do not participate in the forum.

In going back through the thread 5 people posted that they got credit with the last one being 4:30 or so yesterday. I did it about 5 pm yesterday so thought maybe it was something that would only credit once every 24 hours. If so it may be cutting it close for the contest
    Sunshine Rewards

I put up a new offer for you to try.
    Angie

if you are talking about the coke vs pepsi one, i already did it and got credit for it a little after 2. for adding more offers. you are great angie. have a wonderful weekend.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl