Thread: Jos. A Bank

Post Jos. A Bank

Thank you sooo much to whoever found my Jos. A Bank credit. I never thought you would be able to track it down since I didn't get a confirmation email. I was feeling so bad about this since I'm not a big shopper and this was my biggest shopping order through SR.

And I wanted to add that I got a 1% credit for renewing my Sam's Club membership through the SR link. I didn't know if I would get anything since it was a renewal so that was a nice surprise. Yay SR

Quote Originally Posted by bajam View Post
    Thank you sooo much to whoever found my Jos. A Bank credit. I never thought you would be able to track it down since I didn't get a confirmation email. I was feeling so bad about this since I'm not a big shopper and this was my biggest shopping order through SR.

And I wanted to add that I got a 1% credit for renewing my Sam's Club membership through the SR link. I didn't know if I would get anything since it was a renewal so that was a nice surprise. Yay SR
    I was really surprised as well--because no confirmation email almost always means no credit. This was definitely a stroke of luck. Congrats!

As for the Sam's Club credit, you got lucky there too. We just received confirmation that renewals are noncommissionable. It really is your lucky day. You should go buy a lottery ticket, LOL!!!
    Angie

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I also wanted to say Thank you for my Sam's club credit. This morning I was suprised to see it there for the gift card purchase I made. Nice!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    I was really surprised as well--because no confirmation email almost always means no credit. This was definitely a stroke of luck. Congrats!

As for the Sam's Club credit, you got lucky there too. We just received confirmation that renewals are noncommissionable. It really is your lucky day. You should go buy a lottery ticket, LOL!!!
    Well I just might have to do that! Thanks again for getting me my credit.