Thread: VistaPrint Offer

Default VistaPrint Offer

What a great offer! I just made up some Christmas Cards with my boys and Mickey! To upload the picture it cost $3.74 and $5.94 for shipping, but under $10 for 10 Photo Christmas cards is a great deal, plus we get 6 credits back in SR!!

ETA: I'll let you guys know when it credits!
    Jaime

Sunshine Rewards

I forgot to add that I use VistaPrint all of the time for my shop and I always go with the "slow" shipping, it usually arrives within a week even though it says 21 days! I'm a huge VP fan, just be careful with all of the extras they try to get you to add to your order! They add up quick!
    Jaime

Sunshine Rewards

jollytammy is offline I have trouble even knowing what day it is

I also used them for my christmas postcards. I used them last year and they were wonderful! So easy to upload and design. It's a great, great deal!!!
    JollyTammy

I just did this offer and got 10 simple cars for business associates who I don't want to send photo postcards of my kids ( I made them at shutterfly) anyway this offer gave me 10 nice formal cards for free, I paid the lowest amt. for shipping because it's so early, and it credited in about 5 seconds. GREAT DEAL, and VP always has such beautiful quality things.
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by luvdisney00 View Post
    I just did this offer and got 10 simple cars for business associates who I don't want to send photo postcards of my kids ( I made them at shutterfly) anyway this offer gave me 10 nice formal cards for free, I paid the lowest amt. for shipping because it's so early, and it credited in about 5 seconds. GREAT DEAL, and VP always has such beautiful quality things.
    LuvsDisney - I did the same thing for my husban's business. I did the offer the 2nd day so I think that was 11/1. I got my email yesterday that they were shipping. I also did the slowest shipping so you should have plenty of time! I LOVE Vista for our business stuff. The free emails they send afterwards are awesome also. You can put them in your basket thru your email and then check out thru the site to get the credit. SR rocks!

Got mine today, very quick shipment

i luv them, wish i had ordered more (may still), nice quality!

I used the beach scene where santa's outfit is hanging, then added our pic from castaway cay with capt jack & edited the 'ho, ho' to "yo, ho, ho", cannot wait to send them out.
    Sunshine Rewards