Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Little Bit O'Magic Everyday....

I got an email from Disney today with a pin code (my first ever). Now I just have to figure out if we can do a trip this fall. Hate to waste a perfectly good discount
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by nurseminnie76 View Post
    I got an email from Disney today with a pin code (my first ever). Now I just have to figure out if we can do a trip this fall. Hate to waste a perfectly good discount
    That's the most magical of all! I hope you can use it!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by nurseminnie76 View Post

I think I got the same one...5 nights/6 days for 362/person (including tickets)? Unfortunately, I know we can't use it....We must work around school schedules....
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Mom2aPrincess View Post
    I think I got the same one...5 nights/6 days for 362/person (including tickets)? Unfortunately, I know we can't use it....We must work around school schedules....
    I was so excited when they started to school, until I realized life would never be mine, again. Before then, we always went off season.

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    I was so excited when they started to school, until I realized life would never be mine, again. Before then, we always went off season.
    Oh well. I'm a teacher so I was living by this schedule before Cameron started school......
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Woo hoo! I just got the PIN too! I WISH I could do two trips in 3 months, but doubtful! My dream is to go for my bday & my bday IS part of the dates listed!! Hmmmm....
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

I had a piece of disney magic yesterday (well actually 2 if you count that I got my Disney Candles)...I found a channel on my satellite called "Disney Radio" Watch out GAC...now you have competition!

I have DirecTV and it's channel 867 if anyone else might be like me and not have a clue what they are paying for.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

I had a piece of disney magic yesterday (well actually 2 if you count that I got my Disney Candles)...I found a channel on my satellite called "Disney Radio" Watch out GAC...now you have competition!

I have DirecTV and it's channel 867 if anyone else might be like me and not have a clue what they are paying for.
    Is this the Radio Disney Station or a Diffent station called Disney Radio? Because i have Radio Disney on my Cable service and i enjoy it from time to time, but if i am missing out on some other station...
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    Is this the Radio Disney Station or a Diffent station called Disney Radio? Because i have Radio Disney on my Cable service and i enjoy it from time to time, but if i am missing out on some other station...
    Just a second and I'll go check the exact wording of the channel...it is an XM radio station I remember that...brb

ETA: It's called XM Radio Disney on DirecTV's listing....Wanna compare what's playing and see if it's the same channel?
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Just a second and I'll go check the exact wording of the channel...it is an XM radio station I remember that...brb

ETA: It's called XM Radio Disney on DirecTV's listing....Wanna compare what's playing and see if it's the same channel?

Mine is Time Warrner Radio Disney, but most likey the same, wish the tv with cable was near this computer, this computer only gets basic 50 channesTV lol, but I can watch 4 channels at once! Just not Radio disney :sad:
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.