Thread: Paypal questions

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

Default Paypal questions

Hi,

I'm a paypal virgin but was thinking of opening an account. I was combing through some of the old threads and just want to make sure I got it right - if I move money from my SR account into a paypal account (as long as it's a personal acct. and not a premier or business account) there are no fees deducted by either SR or Paypal?

In addition, I can then send my Paypal proceeds to my ING account if I link it correctly?

Also, I need to request this by the end of the month for the funds to arrive into Paypal by the 15th of the following month, correct?

Sorry for all of the questions, just want to make sure I'm not missing something. in advance!
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

That is the gist of it. I have found that it takes about 3 days for money to go from paypal to ING so you need to factor in that time span too.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Yup you have the right idea on everything and the right timelines.
    Sunshine Rewards

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

Thanks Janet and Catherine!!
    Sunshine Rewards