Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's Official

Default It's Official

We are going back, yet again, to Disney in early May. I am taking my dear mother to see flower and garden. I have also invited my brother and my sister along with their families. I didn't offer for them to stay at my DVC. I don't have the points nor do I want to be that close to them for such a time.

I really am not excited at all since we just got back but it had to be booked. I can always cancel.

Sunshine Rewards

Id say YEA! But I think I'll pass and say TRY to enjoy yourself ?
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

Have you gone during Flower & Garden festival in the past? It is just beautiful!
    Robin

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Wow what an attitude to have. I think I'd just wait and not book now rather than waste alot of money on a vacation you really don't want to take and be miserable the whole time.
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by MooseBrains View Post
    I really am not excited at all since we just got back but it had to be booked. I can always cancel.
    This is not very magical! I'd be jumping up & down & bouncing off walls if I HAD to book another trip!! Then I'd not only HAVE to go back, I'd HAVE to start planning again!! Love doing that!

For what it's worth I DID book bounceback while we were there last week & I'm THRILLED to be going back!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Oh man! What I would DO to be able to go to WDW again! I absolutely love planning trips! That is ALMOST as fun as the trip itself! Sorry you are not excited about it. I would be jumping for joy!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Friends,

I just can't explain it. I know it is not magical and I should be exicited. I guess that is really what I wonder. I should be thrilled. I think I am just exhausted from Disney and our last trip. It is so hard to even think about a new trip within 7 months. We have been ALOT to Disney and I am still finishing up things from our last trip like the photopass.

So far I have BCV booked for 5 days and the AKL for the next 3. I can't wait to see little boy swim in Stormalong bay pool and play at the beach! Ok, I guess there are things to be excited about. I am so happy to take my Mom. She is great and starting to show her age. I want to show her why Disney is so special to our family and share it with her while she can truly enjoy the trip. I barely remember her taking us there when we children. We stayed at the poly way back when.

Jen, Congrats on the bounceback! We have been 3 times in row during Sept, MNSSHP and just thought to get into a new time period and a different experience.
    Last edited by MooseBrains; 10-07-2008 at 11:00 AM.

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    This is not very magical! I'd be jumping up & down & bouncing off walls if I HAD to book another trip!! Then I'd not only HAVE to go back, I'd HAVE to start planning again!! Love doing that!

For what it's worth I DID book bounceback while we were there last week & I'm THRILLED to be going back!
    What kind of bounceback program did you have?
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by schaery View Post
    What kind of bounceback program did you have?
    Free dining!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Free dining!!
    When are you going in 2009? I have friends that went 9/15-9/23 2008, but booked the Bounceback for 10/1-10/8 2009. I did not realize you could extend that Bounceback/Free dining into October...nice
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!