Thread: I need help!!

Default I need help!!

I just went to order my MNSSHP tix with my emailed GC and they need a security code that is on the back of the card!! Do I have to do a TT for this?
    Jaime

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jaime View Post
    I just went to order my MNSSHP tix with my emailed GC and they need a security code that is on the back of the card!! Do I have to do a TT for this?
    I think you might want to try a different rep. We've never had people have to give the security code before. And lots of people have ordered tickets over the phone.

Someone also mentioned that you could order them online now maybe?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I ordered mine over the phone and didn't need a code. I would do what Tricia said, either try someone else or order online.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I think you might want to try a different rep. We've never had people have to give the security code before. And lots of people have ordered tickets over the phone.

Someone also mentioned that you could order them online now maybe?
    I ordered mine online, didn't need a code. Plus I was able to print my own ticket at home instead of paying to have it mailed or having to pick them up at will call.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I did mine over the phone since gift cards weren't accepted online. I remember being asked for a code but telling the girl that there wasn't one on the card that I could see. She was fine with that and moved on with the purchase.
    Sunshine Rewards

Ill call them back in the AM! I tried to order them online but there was no option to use a gift card so I called! Thanks!
    Jaime

Sunshine Rewards

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

I think the problem is that the number is entered the same way as a credit card. Some of the reps get confused and think they have to have a code to proceed like with a credit card. They don't. Just tell them that and they will move on!
    Sunshine Rewards