Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Next quarter?

Default Next quarter?

I won't be shopping so it will be harder to get the $100 for next quarter. Do I wait and start with the offers on Oct 1st or just keep going now? I just got back from Disney and there are about 10 offers I could do.

I am thinking of waiting. It is only 2 more days.

Sunshine Rewards

I have to say I do not do much shopping, but whatever I do do, I try to do through SR. This past quarter I was nervous about not being able to make SM because I don't do much shopping, but I made 173 dollars this quarter with barely any shopping and having a baby. You just have to try very hard to do all the surveys and offers that you can and hope for the best!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I am waiting... There are some I could do too. I missed out on the big bonus for surveys. But that is ok... I am anxious though to get started again
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by MooseBrains View Post
    I won't be shopping so it will be harder to get the $100 for next quarter. Do I wait and start with the offers on Oct 1st or just keep going now? I just got back from Disney and there are about 10 offers I could do.

I am thinking of waiting. It is only 2 more days.
    Welcome home-did you have a good trip?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I really didn't have a lot of shopping credits. I made all the big bonuses for the survey's, so that was an extra $28 which is almost 1/4 which you need. If you are super member, you can do all 3 survey's. With Christmas coming, you could order some food products like popcorn for stuffing stockers. I'm waiting for that one.

I am just going to hold off and wait another day. I will do a survey maybe today, maybe not and just wait to start the new quarter and have goal to make the $100.

Hedy, I had a wonderful 9 days in Disney, low crowds, great food and MNSSHP. As you can see we already have a trip planned for May but this will be extra special as my mom is coming with me for the first time.

Sunshine Rewards

I am just going to hold off and wait another day. I will do a survey maybe today, maybe not and just wait to start the new quarter and have goal to make the $100.

Hedy, I had a wonderful 9 days in Disney, low crowds, great food and MNSSHP. As you can see we already have a trip planned for May but this will be extra special as my mom is coming with me for the first time.
    Glad to hear it!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Duh . . . it never occurred to me to wait until next quarter to do some of these offers! The holidays are always such a busy time for me. I host my family at my house for 3 days at Christmas so that means 20+ people here at one time. It's crazy, but I love it!! I may need to earn all the credits I can before the holidays begin! Since I've already earned enough for Supermember next quarter, I think I'll wait and do the offers after October 1. Always good to read the forum!

I too just got back from 10 gloriously wonderful days in Disney and already can't wait to go back. No trip planned yet, but you never know!
    Barb

I'm waiting also till Oct. 1st to try offers as well.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

Hedy, I had a wonderful 9 days in Disney, low crowds, great food and MNSSHP.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarcyDog View Post
    I too just got back from 10 gloriously wonderful days in Disney and already can't wait to go back.

Trip reports, please!!!