Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: October surveys

I made the first 'goal' of 8 surveys today. 8/10. I'm hoping for 26 this month, that would be super duper.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I am now 10/10! I REALLY want that 26 surveys again. I loved the extra 7 bucks. I am on high gear for our trip in January. MONEY MONEY MONEY.
    <Sunshine Rewards

I'm having trouble with them this month, I rarely qualify. Today I was 20 minutes into the survey when I got the you didn't qualify page!!
    Kim

Quote Originally Posted by kim2430 View Post
    I'm having trouble with them this month, I rarely qualify. Today I was 20 minutes into the survey when I got the you didn't qualify page!!
    so frustrating! I'm getting that way with the OTX ones- I can't seem to qualify for anything and I go thru sooooo many surveys for 2-5 minutes and then to get 'no thanks'. I hope something breaks open for you soon!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

13/16. I just took the easiest survey ever. It was on cars. Basically just asked when we were planning on buying our next one, and what type of car. Then I was done! I thought for sure it would either be a LONG one (car ones often are) OR it would boot me since we're not buying a car for 3-5 years....but it took me to the Congrats page! Wowza! I'll take it!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

bump for those needing help seeing which survey they didn't get paid for
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Is anyone continuing to receive double credits for DS's? I received 3 over the weekend with all the same day (I took one Friday, Saturday & Sunday - so it was the $$ amount I was expecting). Then Monday was a single credit. Yesterday and today I have received double credits.

I know I haven't been doing more than 1 DS in a day.

Is anyone else??
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by piglet-for-me View Post
    Is anyone continuing to receive double credits for DS's? I received 3 over the weekend with all the same day (I took one Friday, Saturday & Sunday - so it was the $$ amount I was expecting). Then Monday was a single credit. Yesterday and today I have received double credits.

I know I haven't been doing more than 1 DS in a day.

Is anyone else??
    Wow!! Where are those credits coming from!!?! I haven't gotten any double credits since maybe March! But I haven't had any issues with not getting credit either - and I would rather it be the way it is. Anyway, just a curious thing to hear about!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

From what I understand, from what the Sunshine crew has said, GF has said that they are catching up with old surveys that never credited. So that's what those supposedly are.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    From what I understand, from what the Sunshine crew has said, GF has said that they are catching up with old surveys that never credited. So that's what those supposedly are.
    Well, if THAT's the case then GF does owe me for a few - especially all those panel surveys!! But maybe they're not giving out credit for those?! Anyway, I'm glad others are getting their due credits, then.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.