Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guess What Came In The Mail....

Quote Originally Posted by natofborg@gmail.com View Post
    Forgive the dumb question, but what are Magical Express Tags?
    If you are taking the Magical Express Bus offered by disney to and from airport/resort.

they send you tags with all you information to put on luggage so that it gets sent to your resort and you don't have to do a thing!

Shelly....don't you just love getting them....it makes it that much closer!!!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

I'm excited for you! I so wish I could go away right about now.

Have fun.
    Sunshine Rewards

Yeah, I got my tags Saturday! I was a bit jealous reading your post wishing my trip was closer (leave 11/20) when they arrived.

When we went Oct of 2006 I also received luggage tags (plastic tags where you write your name, address, etc) as well (our ME "tags" are actually yellow stickers.) Did they stop sending the luggage tags?

Michelle

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by IckyMickey View Post
    Yeah, I got my tags Saturday! I was a bit jealous reading your post wishing my trip was closer (leave 11/20) when they arrived.

When we went Oct of 2006 I also received luggage tags (plastic tags where you write your name, address, etc) as well (our ME "tags" are actually yellow stickers.) Did they stop sending the luggage tags?

Michelle
    I received the plastic luggage tags when I got my trip documents. I never did receive my magical express tags but everything did work out in the end.
    Sunshine Rewards

I think you only get the luggage tags if you book a package-and it comes with the other package stuff (PH voucher, etc.) in the plastic envelope.
    In 06 and 08, I was room only, so no plastic tags.
    In 07 I had a package, so I got the plastic tags, but they were separate from my DME stuff.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

yeah no plastic tags for me........room only.......no matter I am 2.5 weeks away from trip!!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I received the plastic luggage tags when I got my trip documents. I never did receive my magical express tags but everything did work out in the end.
    I didn't get any for the package in April...I just figured they weren't doing those anymore. Guess I'll find out sometime next month!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800