Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We're Going!!!!!

Default We're Going!!!!!

DH went to the opthamologist on Thursday and his eye is recovering on schedule. His vision is slowly returning. We have another appointment next Thursday for what should be his final post-op visit. His next appointment after that should be in a month with his regular eye doctor.

On Tuesday I go back to the urologist for my post check up and to have the stent removed.

Next Saturday October 18th, we're leaving for Vero Beach. Because of the gas in DH's eye we can't fly so we decided to drive. We've driven a few times before....it was awful. It was about 15 years ago and we had the kids with us so hopefully this time will be better. DH hasn't driven yet....so it will be me doing most of the driving.

We WILL be on the SR cruise, but we're not in the SR group.......so we won't be attending the party. Hopefully we'll see everyone around ship. I'll be looking for you.

On Friday at Nassau we are doing the Discover Atlantis excursion (11:15 am), and we have reservations at Palo's at 8:30pm that same night.

We really need this break after all these health issues. Looking forward to meeting you all.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

So glad you are able to make it! Tricia said all members are welcome at the party not just those who booked with Gail so come and let us all meet you!
    Sunshine Rewards

That is wonderful news Kathie!! I'm so glad things are looking much better for you all!! What better way to celebrate than a trip to Vero and Disney Cruise!! You'll have an awesome time for sure!! Wish I was on that cruise to meet you... but one of these trips we WILL be at Disney at the same time and meet!!

I hope you all have a WONDERFUL time!
    Sunshine Rewards

Oh Kathie, I'm so happy for you!!!!

Definately come to the party so we can meet you. As Megan wrote, Tricia did say all SR members are welcome whether they booked with the group or not!

Can't wait!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Oh Kathie, I'm so happy for you!!!!

Definately come to the party so we can meet you. As Megan wrote, Tricia did say all SR members are welcome whether they booked with the group or not!

Can't wait!!!
    Thanks!! I will definetly stop in then. Looking forward to it.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

YIPPEEE! I am so happy fo you! Kick back, Relax and enjoy yourself in that ocean breeze!
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

Have fun!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I'm with the others, you deserve it. Have fun! Glad everything is getting back to normal for you guys!
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

You and DH DEFINATELY deserve this vacation after all you've been through. Have a wonderful time@
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

YAY!!!!!!!!!

Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member