Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No response to trouble ticket

Default No response to trouble ticket

How long do I need to wait for a response from a trouble ticket? I filed one on the 16th and there has been no acknowledgement. Thanks!
    Ellen

EPCOT's Family of the Day, June 9, 2007

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Does it say submitted to merchant? If you click on the TT and look under status if it says submitted to merchant than Tricia has done what she can on her side and has to wait for something from the merchant. Not all trouble tickets will get a written response from Tricia. She submits them to the merchant and then they stay in that status until the merchant pays and then it is moved to closed. I know that Tricia worked on TT's all day yesterday (i think) and most should have been moved to "submitted to merchant".
    Sunshine Rewards

nope, it doesn't say that - just states no message on this tt

EPCOT's Family of the Day, June 9, 2007

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I checked and I still have one from 7/6 that says open instead of submitted to merchant. It could be that these are among the last ones that she hasnt gotten submitted yet. She definitely knows about them because there is a report that shows her all of the open TT's at one time. She can't miss it! Im sure she can give you a more specific answer when she comes on.
    Sunshine Rewards

I actually just asked SunshineGuy the other day to add a new trouble ticket for me. Something that means "We read it but we can't do anything about it yet so it is sitting open"--LOL! Those are usually ones where we are waiting for a merchant to get back in town or we can only file trouble tickets every so often with the merchant. A lot of them are now once a month. I want people to know that we are indeed looking at all of the open ones every day but that we just haven't had our window to be able to move on them yet.

Can you think of a good 2 or 3 word phrase that would describe that?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

How about--"I Know, Keep Your Pants On"
    Ok maybe not enough sleep last night, up with a sick kid.
    Try--"I'm Waiting Too" or "Patience, Patience"

Angela

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I actually just asked SunshineGuy the other day to add a new trouble ticket for me. Something that means "We read it but we can't do anything about it yet so it is sitting open"--LOL! Those are usually ones where we are waiting for a merchant to get back in town or we can only file trouble tickets every so often with the merchant. A lot of them are now once a month. I want people to know that we are indeed looking at all of the open ones every day but that we just haven't had our window to be able to move on them yet.

Can you think of a good 2 or 3 word phrase that would describe that?
    How about "awaiting submission" or "pending processing"?
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

Awaiting submission would be good - I have one from 7/12 that is open and doesn't say anything about having been submitted to the merchant yet - I just figured it wasn't the right time yet.

SunshineGuy is going to get this added in the next day or two. I'm thinking it will be something like "Under SR Review".
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Tricia - I think "Under SR Review" sounds great...and it's a good idea so we aren't wondering even though you're on top of it (Of course!).
    Rachel