Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Before I cashout for $500 disney card

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    Pam....

that was a killer for me........to see all that money in my account and now to see hardly anything....it is a bit jarring! BUT soon I will have those beauties (gift cards) in my hands it won't feel bad at all!

come on in and join the club of those who have cashed out for over $500....

pamela
    Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    do it! do it!

Join the $500 club and get your very own $500 gift card.
    I did it...I joined the $500 Club!!! I had been thinking about cashing out for a while and you guys just pushed me over the edge....now I'm poor with $84.29 left in my account. My goal is to get it back into the 3 digits by the end of the month.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Yeah for you Pam!!!!!

I am going to try to do the same thing for the end of the month.......that way I will have another 100 for the trip!!! Actually I will try to do it before the end of the month so that I can get it in time for my trip (think i will do paypal!)

pamela

ps....welcome to the $500 CLUB
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I did it...I joined the $500 Club!!! I had been thinking about cashing out for a while and you guys just pushed me over the edge....now I'm poor with $84.29 left in my account. My goal is to get it back into the 3 digits by the end of the month.
    Way to go, Pam! I KNEW you could do it! $84.29 is nothing to sneeze about. One time I cashed out and had only 7 cents left in my account. Talk about culture shock!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    Yeah for you Pam!!!!!

I am going to try to do the same thing for the end of the month.......that way I will have another 100 for the trip!!! Actually I will try to do it before the end of the month so that I can get it in time for my trip (think i will do paypal!)

pamela

ps....welcome to the $500 CLUB
    I will probably be able to make another $100 before our vacation but I won't have enough time to cash out and receive it....we leave on 10/18. I'll let my account accumulate and cash out for another biggie the next trip.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Way to go, Pam! I KNEW you could do it! $84.29 is nothing to sneeze about. One time I cashed out and had only 7 cents left in my account. Talk about culture shock!
    7 cents...I don't think I could have done that! Not seeing hundreds in my account is killing me! But we are going to have a hell of a time eating and drinking around the world!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

Congrats to you all who have hit the $500 goal... I'm still working on mine, but hopefully I'll make it before my trip...

I'm happy I get the SM disney card cashout bonus... but I do wonder if the special fun cashouts will ever come back???

It was so fun...the excitement of cashing out quickly on one special day... and getting such a wonderful bonus... The planning and offer doing leading up to the special day...as we would all hose the site trying to all cash out at once. The wonderful pictures of ALL the gift cards... I really enjoyed the special cashouts, so I hope they aren't gone for good, but I understand if it isn't good for SR (a company I want to be around for a long long time). It makes SM even more valuable.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Congrats to be part of the $500 club everyone!! That's amazing!! I'm going to be cashing out soon too...not for $500 like you guys, but poor Tricia...she must get the Disney GCs & then POOF they're gone!! Gotta love it!

Thanks for having such a great site for us Tricia! We love it!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

I cashed out in July for my $500 card. In August, I got another $100 and before my trip in November, I would like to get another $100. Yesterday, I was thinking that I was going to take a picture whenever I used my card. $700 is a lot of money to have for eating at WDW. I also have $130 on my Disney Rewards Card.

We aren't going to use the card until next June so I have alot of time, but I have enough now for a $500 card so I am just itching to cashout. I think this is going to be my last Disney cashout for awhile. I have $1175 already in Disney cards plus the $500 would give me $1675. In addition I have my Disney rewards which right now is $338 and should be around $450 by the time we travel for a total of $2000 to cover Dining Plan, Tips, Souveniers, etc. I wonder what the chance is of a special cashout in the spring. What to do what to do.

My next goal is to save for Season passes for Hersheypark for 2010. I want to have $500-$900 saved for that so I can buy passes for 4 of us for the remainder of 2009 and all of 2010 next August.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for asking the question - I have been waiting to cash out for $650!!!! But have been hesitant because I didn't want to do it and then there be a special cashout!! I'm going to cash out today - I hope there are still some GC available!!! If not - I'm okay until next month!!

And when I do cashout, I will have about $5 left!!!

Karn

I just cashed out - I have $5.63 left in my account!!! It looks really pathetic - guess I'll just have to earn more!!!!!!
    Last edited by gpp2001; 09-05-2008 at 12:39 PM.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187