Thread: Helium Offer

Default Helium Offer

Tricia,
    I registered for Helium when it came out in an email in April, but I never submitted an article. If I go through today's email and submit an article, will I still get credit?

TIA

That's a tough one. It looks like you have to submit your first article within 45 days and before you delete your cookie. I would go ahead and try it. Use the same account that you used to sign up with us the first time and submit an article through it. There's a chance that it might credit. And it is really a cool company. I have only submitted a couple of articles and actually make a little bit of money off of them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

How long does this one take to credit? Does the amount of money you make depend on how many people read it?

Can anyone join?

I did get credit today. I think anyone can join.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    That's a tough one. It looks like you have to submit your first article within 45 days and before you delete your cookie. I would go ahead and try it. Use the same account that you used to sign up with us the first time and submit an article through it. There's a chance that it might credit. And it is really a cool company. I have only submitted a couple of articles and actually make a little bit of money off of them.
    Tricia,
    I submitted my article right after joining but never received credit although they accepted my article. Any suggestions?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
    Tricia,
    I submitted my article right after joining but never received credit although they accepted my article. Any suggestions?
    Do you maybe use different computers to sign up for offers and complete them? That's the only thing besides cookie clearing that I can think of that would mess up your credits so much. So like you sign up on one computer but then complete the article later on a different computer?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

No, I did it all while I was at work. I make sure I do not switch computers when I am doing an offer. That is why I was wondering what happened. I actually signed up and submitted an article at the time I signed up.
    Sunshine Rewards

This was an easy offer and it took mine about 36 hours to credit!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards