Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quick Question Tricia

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Quote Originally Posted by ravensdreamer View Post
    my question is along this line, I finally made enough to be a SM next month and I will be going to WDW on the Oct 16th, I recall that as a SM there was a bit better rate for the cards and I wanted to know if I cashed out immediately once becoming a SM would it be during the ship week where I could get them in time? I live in KY and I don't recall which state they ship from so I am trying to play the odds...if its possible i will wait...if its not the ship week then I will cash out earlier....my ex bounced his CS check and it has wrecked havoc in my bank account, which all the checks i wrote bounced after his and i have to pay 28 a check....(x5)good news is my lawyer said the ex has to pay them....bad news.,..he already owes me over 7000...at this rate i will still be getting child support when my kids have kids...lol

Thanks for any information about my odds...
    Lynn
    KY
    I am not a SunshineFamily member but I am going to have to guess that you might be cutting it close. The terms do say give between 3-4 weeks. Even if you cashed out the second day of October (it could take a day to get the SMs up and going depending on what else is happening) AND Tricia had the cards in hand AND it happened to be her ship week (I didn't even know she had a ship week!) that could already be Friday. That is cutting the time short if something happens on the post office's side.

I am sorry about your problem with the ex-hubby - been there, done that - but I would not rely on your cards.

You only save a few dollars by waiting to become a SM - if you need them that much, I would cash out now.

PS Catherine types fast than me - I started this before her answer was there!!
    Last edited by ligrumpygirl; 09-01-2008 at 10:47 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

thank you both for your replies...i figured the odds were not good...but when i read the previous entry i thought perhaps just this once it might be in my reach...but as i sat here I just realize I have money on my Disney cc in rewards money.....so I am already happier..>LMAO...Thank you all!

Lynn
    KY

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensdreamer View Post
    thank you both for your replies...i figured the odds were not good...but when i read the previous entry i thought perhaps just this once it might be in my reach...but as i sat here I just realize I have money on my Disney cc in rewards money.....so I am already happier..>LMAO...Thank you all!

Lynn
    KY
    Worse case you can cashout on the 30th for paypal and get the money on the 15th and just buy your own gift card. Not sure if you want to go that route but it's an option.
    Sunshine Rewards