Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Food and Wine Cookbook

Well... speak of the devil, I actually got mine today!!! I haven't had time to look through it thoroughly, but it looks nice! Yay!
    Sunshine Rewards

Haven't received mine yet
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

I got the cookbook yesterday. I was thinking it was not going to come. But it did!

Angela
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

jollytammy is offline I have trouble even knowing what day it is

Got mine yesterday. I looked at it and now I want to cook everything in it! It actually had some really good recipes, and not too hard

What surprised me was that it was a nice big hardback book, not just a cheap paperback, thin book!

A great deal
    JollyTammy

I did this offer back in August (?) and got the cookbook and everything, but I keep getting these "zero charges" on my card from the food and wine cookbook people.
    Of the last two, one was 11/29/07 and the other 12/17/07. Nothing charged--which seems strange. Anyone else notice these appearing from them?
    Thanks
    Last edited by Hedy; 12-28-2007 at 11:15 AM. Reason: mention of prepaid credit card
    JollyTammy

Quote Originally Posted by jollytammy View Post
    I did this offer back in August (?) and got the cookbook and everything, but I keep getting these "zero charges" on my card from the food and wine cookbook people.
    Of the last two, one was 11/29/07 and the other 12/17/07. Nothing charged--which seems strange. Anyone else notice these appearing from them?
    Thanks
    I received a card from them several weeks back saying it was time for the 2008 or whatever cookbook and that it would automatically be sent and your card charged unless you called them. I kept it out to contact them since I didn't want the new book, but then I couldn't find the card anywhere. My credit card # was stolen and subsequently canceled last year, so they wouldn't be able to charge me for it anyway; but I still was going to call them if I could find the number.

Thanks!!! I'll give them a call.
    JollyTammy