Thread: Angie is not just another pretty face!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Default Angie is not just another pretty face!

Thank you so much for tracking down my Avon credit. It's been m.i.a. for just over a month. Was I ever surprised to see it pending! You are amazing!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

She's been hard at work today-I got a credit too!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I love getting all the credit, but really, I AM just another pretty face! I didn't post anything today at all. Either the credits came in on their own finally or Tricia and Cindy have worked some magic. Either way, I am always excited to hear that credits posted. Especially for a couple of good gals like yourselves!!
    Angie

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Well, if you didn't do it Angie, thanks to the TT goddess. However, TT #3931 has now been resolved and can be closed out. Thanks!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Well, if you didn't do it Angie, thanks to the TT goddess. However, TT #3931 has now been resolved and can be closed out. Thanks!
    I looked at it again this morning. It did come through with our reports automatically. No magic needed, LOL! I closed it out for you.
    Angie