Thread: blank page when I click on survey?

Default blank page when I click on survey?

When I click on the daily survey I get a white page, no error message just blank. I have cleared my cookies and still no luck. I just got a new laptop, I'm thinking it has something to do with this computer maybe. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

It's happened to me a couple of times this morning. They must be having problems.
    Sunshine Rewards

I can't offer any computer solutions,however, when odd things happened to me ...I just wait and try again later. Sending some pixie dust your way... and wishing you a great day.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I was brought to that blank page several times and then I had options. I was able to complete it and fortunately came back to the congratulations screen. So keep trying.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks, I haven't given up yet, but this has been going on for over a week straight now

I still cannot access the daily survey I tried it with a different browser and it still wouldn't work. This time the page is still blank but the tab converts from showing the www. stuff to 12030 (GIF Image, 1x1 pixels) ?????? Anybody have a clue as to what I can do? Thanks

Are you on a Mac?

Those of us who use Safari and Firefox have been getting blank pages when we try to take surveys for the last few days...
    Sunshine Rewards

nope I'm not on a Mac, I havent been able to access the surveys in over 2 weeks, I get the blank page with IE and Firefox