Thread: Vista Print Premium Question

ChickiePants is offline Next thing you know, Chingy will be showing up on your doorstep!

Default Vista Print Premium Question

Question, probably one Tricia can answer...I want to get some business cards made through Vista Print, but I want to do custom ones, not the freebies. Can i still go through the "offer" link, or should I use the "shopping" link? Will I still get the 4.5 credits if I go through the offer link and get premium cards? Help!

You should be able to go through the freebie link and upgrade to the premium and still get the flat offer credit. Depending on your order size, it's up to you whether the shopping link or the flat rate offer link would give you more money.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

ChickiePants is offline Next thing you know, Chingy will be showing up on your doorstep!

Yay! Thank you!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

If I were you I would go through the shopping link and get the cash back on the premium cards and then use the offer links to get free items pay just the shipping and get the 4.50 back on those. Its really a win/win situation. I ordered the kids some name/address/number cards for school with the offer and paid under 5.00 for the shipping and the cards were free. I also went through the shopping link to make some premium cards for DH's business and paid under 15.00 for the cards and shipping and got 1.50 in rewards for that one. So basically 6.00 in rewards for 20.00 or less in spending and got 750 cards, 250 free and 500 premium.
    Sunshine Rewards