Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How are you earning BIG Rewards?

Default How are you earning BIG Rewards?

I am brand new to Sunshine Rewards. I would love to hear how many of you are earning BIG Rewards. Are you completing lots of surveys? Purchasing alot online? What is the best way earn BIG Rewards??

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Welcome to SR!

People earn in different ways so it really depends on what works for you. Some do big purchases (think laptops and matresses) some just do the surveys every day and make sure they complete all the offers possible. It shouldn't take you long to figure out what works for you.

You should check some of the stick threads (I think most of them are in Member Q & A) to answer any questions you might have.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

One thing to remember is SR has been around for 2.5 years now and lots of the forum members have been around for a while as well. The earnings weren't earned overnight they do take some time to build up so don't get discouraged.
    Sunshine Rewards

Welcome! Definitely check out the stickies at the top for some great ideas on how to get started! My earnings are a combination of daily surveys, offers and shopping- a little bit of everything! With those things, I have steady earnings with SR. If you are expecting to earn a large amount in a short amount of time, you will probably be disappointed. As Catherine said, a lot of us have been here for the long haul! It's a great place to be!

The daily surveys and OTX are a good place to start as well as the fast crediting offers. Just be sure to read up to get the best tips! Enjoy earning Sunshine Money!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Welcome!

For me the stickies were a big help to get me going. It took me a while to get the hang of it. The forum is a big help. I am always reading up on things. Like others...I shop...do daily surveys and offers.

Have fun and enjoy!
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Good luck with earning and learning!! I joined in late January and typically average about $100 a month. I attempt to do the daily survey , otx and super member survey everyday. I also do several of the offers a week. I do some shopping....but money is tight these days. I can definately find items here that I would purchase at home anyway...and have saved lots of money with coupons, sales, free shipping and then the cashbacks. Good luck and welcome!!
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    One thing to remember is SR has been around for 2.5 years now and lots of the forum members have been around for a while as well. The earnings weren't earned overnight they do take some time to build up so don't get discouraged.
    This is sooo true! One thing I've learned from SR is that literally every PENNY counts & before you know it you have $$ in your account! It's great! So while I don't know if others would consider $0.50 BIG rewards, I certainly do!!

Welcome to SR!! It's a great site!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

I just joined and im doing the 2 surveys and any other offers i can......small but eventually will add up

-r

I started in May '08 and I make a point to try and do both Greenfeild & OTX surveys daily. I also make a point to visit the "automatic credits" thread daily to see which things are fast credits and then try and do those. Good luck and welcome to sunshine rewards.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by purdyratt View Post
    I just joined and im doing the 2 surveys and any other offers i can......small but eventually will add up

-r
    Absolutely! That is the perfect attitude.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs