Page 173 of 189 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 1889

Thread: Posts about daily surveys Part 2. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/24/08

3 credits for me today for yesterday surveys. While I like the extra $$'s, it still makes me nervous. I do remember one last week giving me an error when I submitted the very last page.
    Sunshine Rewards

Anyone get a survey about text messaging? Just did the whole thing, which involved LOTS of evaluating of what's important to me in phone services, I'm on the last page, and it's not going anywhere.

Ugh.

editing to add....whining worked, LOL. After it cycled for a good 3 minutes, it took me to the success SR page.
    Sunshine Rewards

Just finished an easy survey about one of my favorite things right now -- gum!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Has anyone else experienced really slow loading of the DS's today? I have been trying and it is taking FOREVER for 1 page to load. Just curious....maybe it's just my or my pc.
    -Chad

"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten."

"What you do today will define who you are tomorrow."

Sunshine Rewards

I'm having the same problem. Hope it clears up soon.
    Barb

I am also having the same problem. AFter about 10 minutes of this I closed out and will try again later.

kxmeeh is offline ymca...wasn't one of them a potato farmer???

i got credit for 2 surveys on the 23rd. I know (because I checked this thread) and that was the same day that I took the movie survey that did not take me back to SR and I tried to get in another one because I did not think it would credit and it let me. It always used to be that it would say surveys exceeded (something like that) I know there are others with multiple credits for this weekend too. Are they being revoked? I don't want to be locked out of surveys. Hopefully Tricia sees this.

DH just tried one and it was very slow to load and then it said they were experiencing technical difficulties and to try later.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Default DS

Is GF still still slow or everyone today? It seemed to take a long time for me just to get in. Who would think both GF and OTX having issues the same time. Thanks for any feedback.

Jtowner

I'm also having the same problem with GF surveys. They are taking a long time to load.