Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cannot Save my Signature

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by jl8595 View Post
    I certainly will Pam! I gave him a link to this thread in my PM, so hopefully he'll pop over here and rescue us!!
    I think my problem is that I have too many lines in my sig. but I don't want to delete any of it, LOL! I would love to add the bracelet but I guess I will have to do without it!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by jl8595 View Post
    This is driving me insane (and I don't have far to go!).

I cannot hit "save" on my signature. I go into user CP, click on "edit signature", do whatever siggie changing I want to do (in this case, I'm trying to add my SM bracelet, but that seems to be irrelevant), and when I click on the "Save Signature" radio button, nothing happens. It depresses, acknowledging that I'm clicking it, but the web page doesn't respond and it doesn't save my changes. Initially I thought it was something wrong with my home computer, so I cleared cookies, rebooted, tried a different browser, but to no avail. So I try to do it at work this morning...different computer...same exact problem. ARGGHHHHHHH! Is there something wrong with my user profile all of a sudden?? It let me add my SR banner last week without a problem.

Somebody...PLEASE...help me!
    Lori,
    I would start by clearing your whole signature and get that to save. I looked at the pages that use your signature and it appears that part of the SR ref img link are missing. I noticed that your image is right justified and everyone elses is left justified. I looked at the HTML of the page and see that part of it is corrupt and missing.
    Start by removing all your signature and post something. Then add things one at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGuy View Post
    Lori,
    I would start by clearing your whole signature and get that to save. I looked at the pages that use your signature and it appears that part of the SR ref img link are missing. I noticed that your image is right justified and everyone elses is left justified. I looked at the HTML of the page and see that part of it is corrupt and missing.
    Start by removing all your signature and post something. Then add things one at a time.
    Drat! It won't even let me clear my signature. I tried deleting it, but it won't even let me SAVE the deletion. It's completely frozen in its corrupted state.
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Try editing it now. SunshineGuy just told me he went in and fixed your signature in the database.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Yippee Skippy!!! Thanks Sunshineguy and Sunshinegirl...I'm back in signature business!!
    Lori

Yay!! I finally have a bracelet (and a banner that's not hanging out on the right side)!!!
    Lori