Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disneyland for the first time

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
    I'd do both parks too if you can afford it. There are such great rides at both it'd be a shame to totally miss one of the parks.

As to Blue Bayou, I'm in the minority. I don't care for the food there. I love the ambiance though. However, if I had only 1 day to be there, I'd skip the character/TS meals and just snack on the fly. All of the TS meals take close to 2 hours by the time it's all said and done... and that's a lot of rides you'll be missing out on! But that's just me. I don't put too much stock in food. I'm all about the rides.

Don't think anyone mentioned Alice in Wonderland. That's only at DLR too and it's such a cute ride. You really don't want to miss that.

i did...forgot to mention Indy was AMAZING - don't miss!

Alladin show great & we liked the Monsters ride...Toy Story another goodie, yet really burns up the day even in line 1st thing, we weren't done until after well after 10 one day & the other day we waited until almost 10 then they decided the ride wouldn't be operating, so no fastpasses in CA
    Sunshine Rewards

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

Oops. That's what I get for skimming!

I think we are just going to have to do both...I really wish that we had the time to spend two days there...just don't think that is going to happen. But with how my friends wedding planning is going, I am beginning to wonder if it is going to be just a getaway for my DH and I.