Thread: How's Netwinner Going for Everyone??

Default How's Netwinner Going for Everyone??

OMG, I have made myself scarce since summer finally began and finally have a minute and a half to sit here-lol! Just wanted to check in to see how netwinner has been treating everyone--I used to play each day, but since they've pulled the 10 pointers and replaced with the entries my visits have sadly dwindled. I hope to return to it soon -- wishing everyone luck with your spins and banko!!
    Jan

Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by jfrog View Post
    OMG, I have made myself scarce since summer finally began and finally have a minute and a half to sit here-lol! Just wanted to check in to see how netwinner has been treating everyone--I used to play each day, but since they've pulled the 10 pointers and replaced with the entries my visits have sadly dwindled. I hope to return to it soon -- wishing everyone luck with your spins and banko!!
    I haven't played since they cancelled my $50 cashout and gave me double points so that I can enter their raffles, which I have no interest in and will never win!! It was fun while it lasted though!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I haven't played since they cancelled my $50 cashout and gave me double points so that I can enter their raffles, which I have no interest in and will never win!! It was fun while it lasted though!
    Ditto, except my cancelled $50 card wasn't even converted to double points. Honestly, at this point, I just don't care anymore. However, I did have fun playing before all this happened.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

Same for me. I just gave up on them. It's too bad, cause I really liked playing the games at night while watching tv.
    Elaine

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Hey guys I think we have hashed this out enough. If people want to play let's let them play and talk about it in here without starting on how disappointed you are in the site in their threads. I know it's a touchy subject from all sides but this really is the best way to go about it.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm sorry for starting something.....I just have not been playing lately and not because of any disappointment about the games - just have not had time and was just wondering how it was going for people. Sorry
    Jan

Sunshine Rewards