Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Missing SRers. Anyone heard from them lately?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default Missing SRers. Anyone heard from them lately?

I was thinking about a few SRers the other day that I haven't seen around recently. I remember they always had good posts or stories and it seems like they just up and disappeared on me. Anyone else??

Bryan - I know he has a job now and has little time but I could always count on him to welcome the newbies in case I skipped a post or two. Plus he was always so great with his responses when I was just too tired to answer. I miss Bryan and his rather large signature homage to Chip and Dale.

ItsmeSunnyV - Veronica?? Are you still around? I loved reading about her kids and how they were doing. Plus she had that great Johnny Depp photo in her signature that I loved to see when she posted. Always quite the sunny personality too. Veronica we miss you!

Tacomaranch - She didn't post alot but the few times she did really stuck in my mind. She seemed so determined to get her debt reduction plan going and to get rid of her debt so that she could go back to Disney World. I wonder how she's doing with it and if she's made an impact on her goal. I do worry though since her debt was from Disney trips to begin with.

Chickiepants - I just loved that name and the cute kitten avatars. It always made me smile. Another good poster with some really great contributions to the forums. Plus she even has a chingy tag. I'm still a little jealous of that. Maybe she's just partying with Chingy a lot more now a days.

Chocoverdmicears - Every time I saw that name with a post it reminded me which treat I need to pick up on this trip at WDW. Can you believe I've never had a chocolate covered mickey bar?? She also had some good posts and I liked seeing her around.
    Sunshine Rewards

icartjetta is offline Crap, I hate games. If I see naked people they better be good looking.

Good memory Cate! I wonder if anyone who still comes to the boards knows anything about any of them?
    Anyone?

Woot! Woot!
    Traci
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

I just thought about V the other day too. She hasn't been on for awhile...hope all is well w/all!!

OMG...I just laughed out loud regarding your comment on Bryan's homage to Chip & Dale!! Too funny!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

I know Bryan is still around to some extent, as he sent me pins in the most recent pin exchange!! Wish he was able to "hang-out" more though, like he used to
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Thanks for the Bryan update. As much as his siggy killed me as a mod with loading sometimes it was still nice to look at. Glad he is still pin trading. He did always get involved with those exchanges and seemed to send out some good pins.
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

W00T!....ahhh Bryan, if you're around come back & say hi at least!! :0)
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Yeah I was searching some posts the other day and thought of him. Also tacomaranch when I was searching for ideas for my debt reduction thread because some of her posts came up. I hope she is doing well.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    I just thought about V the other day too. She hasn't been on for awhile...hope all is well w/all!!

OMG...I just laughed out loud regarding your comment on Bryan's homage to Chip & Dale!! Too funny!!
    I was thinking about V the other day too. I *think* Chocoveredmouseears is/maybe moving to FL...I think I saw that on the DIS-it was near where my dad used to live.

I think choc and tacoma both had kids on the autistic spectrum...it'd be nice if they came back-I'm sure they and Moosebrains could network together.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I did especially notice Bryan and Veronica not being here much - I miss them, too!
    Also, Jen, what happened to your friend, sassyjk?

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

Good memory!!

Where are you long lost SRers????
    Sunshine Rewards