Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pictures from our Texas Meet

Thanks for posting the pictures Lisa. It was truly awesome to put not just faces but people with so many of our SR friends. I had a great time and can't wait for the next SR Texas Meet!!!!
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Thanks for posting the pics - they turned out great. I had a blast and can't wait to do it again! Maybe we should have an end of the SR quarter gathering each quarter!

Quote Originally Posted by LyndaM View Post
    Thanks for posting the pics - they turned out great. I had a blast and can't wait to do it again! Maybe we should have an end of the SR quarter gathering each quarter!
    While I was doing dishes a few minutes ago, I was also thinking when could we plan meet 2?

Those of us going to Kenny, need to at least get together for a few minutes at some point then..The concert is on the 16th right? I don't have a calendar handy, but if so, I'll be to Houston on the 15th and will leave on the 17th.

We go to Disney on the 7th and may come to Houston a day or to early then. Not sure yet.

After that, I'm not sure as then school will be starting, but I usually am able to make a trip every 6 weeks or so...
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Quote Originally Posted by Mom2aPrincess View Post
    While I was doing dishes a few minutes ago, I was also thinking when could we plan meet 2?

Those of us going to Kenny, need to at least get together for a few minutes at some point then..The concert is on the 16th right? I don't have a calendar handy, but if so, I'll be to Houston on the 15th and will leave on the 17th.

We go to Disney on the 7th and may come to Houston a day or to early then. Not sure yet.

After that, I'm not sure as then school will be starting, but I usually am able to make a trip every 6 weeks or so...
    When Kenny gets closer (it is August 16) we'll have to plan something. I know my son has a football scrimmage that day (can't believe I'm talking about football already) so I don't know yet what's up that day. The person I'm going to the concert with happens to be another SR person, though I don't think she comes in the forum.

Maybe when it gets close to Christmas we could go see a show or something. I know TUTS is doing White Christmas this year...

Plenty of time to plan!

Great pictures!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

oh, looks like you gals had a great time! thanks for posting the pics
    Sunshine Rewards

What wonderful pictures! Thanks for sharing, the shower for Cate was so like you gals. Glad you had a great time and a good health day!
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I am up for a once a quarter meeting. That could turn out to be really fun. I'm not going to Kenny this time but I'm not too far from Reliant if yall go somewhere before then.
    Sunshine Rewards

thank you so much for sharing the pictures..........everyone looks like they had a great time!!!!!!

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

BEAUTIFUL!!! ALL OF YOU! I'm so jealous but happy that you guys got to meet and have a wonderful time. Thanks for posting them.
    Sunshine Rewards