Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blockbuster

I did mine on the 4th (of July) and don't see the credit. Am I looking in the wrong place? Where would it be showing?

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Mine is in the account history, I had to go back several pages until I got to the 2nd.

Ack. It isn't there.

Add me to the list too. I signed up on 6/28 still see no credit.

I'll do a trouble ticket.

Cynde

Just be sure that NO ONE in your household has ever had a Blockbuster membership before. If we file a trouble ticket and it turns out that they denied you because you were a duplicate membrship of some kind, your account gets flagged for fraud by the advertisers.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Just be sure that NO ONE in your household has ever had a Blockbuster membership before. If we file a trouble ticket and it turns out that they denied you because you were a duplicate membrship of some kind, your account gets flagged for fraud by the advertisers.
    We're totally new to Blockbuster Been a "Netflix" family for years but wanted to make the switch. SR was a great incentive to finally do it
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We've never belonged to blockbuster either...unless you count a normal membership at the store. Never online. We do belong to netflix, however.

same here, normal membership but no sign ups. Plus the normal "in the store" membership is in my husbands name at our old address. They have asked us numerous times to sign up but we never have.

Cynde

Yay! I guess my trouble ticket worked! I have a credit hold in my account now for the Disney GC! THANKS!

Mine isn't showing yet.

Cynde