Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Blockbuster

Question Blockbuster

Decided to finally give in and do blockbuster. The links do not work. The one of the home page for the 25 disney gift card or the one for 18.00 credit. Are these offers over???

Where do they take you? I just tried them and they both worked for me.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Well now for some reason it is working and it wasn't earlier cause I tried each one twice.

Thanks

Default Blockbuster

I did this offer and it is great. It is very nice to have the movies delivered to your door AND to exchange them at the Blockbuster in town for free movies! This is a great deal
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I really like the option to be able to return them locally and get more movies. Especially on weekends where we are spending a lot of time at home and vegging out. That way, the kids can have some movies appropriate for them and we can watch what we really want to watch.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Do you have to return to a store or can it all be done by mail??? I don't live close to a blockbuster? It is over 25 miles away

Quote Originally Posted by mseg16222 View Post
    Do you have to return to a store or can it all be done by mail??? I don't live close to a blockbuster? It is over 25 miles away
    Yes, it can all be done by mail. If you do choose to return your movie to a store, every movie you return to a store gets you a free in store rental. So, basically you get two movies for the price of one. It's a pretty good deal.

Does anyone know how long it takes until you receive the disney gift card after signing up for the blockbuster offer? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shadey55 View Post
    Does anyone know how long it takes until you receive the disney gift card after signing up for the blockbuster offer? Thanks
    You just need to cash out for it like you would any other redemption. Then we will send it out with our regular cashouts (usually within a week).
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Sorry, forgive me, I'm new. What do you mean cash out? I used the link and signed up for the $9.99 trial offer. Is that all I need to do? I couldn't find it in the pending offers to move into pending.