Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm Going to Disneyland...

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMa View Post
    Are you a member of a certain big box store? I know they sell that at my local one. I'm not sure what the prices are. At least you don't have to pay for the kids under 3.
    I am an executive member of said store. I will get 2% back on my ticket purchase!! I wish that store was an affiliate...I spend too much there.

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsWonka View Post
    I am an executive member of said store. I will get 2% back on my ticket purchase!! I wish that store was an affiliate...I spend too much there.

Executive member here too I think it's worth the membership just for the gas!! Right now they are doing 3% back w/ your Amex card.

I'll have to check on the tickets there for our next trip. I don't think there is an SR merchant that we can buy Disneyland tickets at?
    Sunshine Rewards

I just checked online, the 2008 ones are about $210 adult and $175 kids 3-9. Too bad DD is going to be 12 almost 13 (gasp) at that time. Our last trip was the weekend before she turned 10 so that she was still a kid.

Just got back from DL - spent two days - so if you have any questions regarding the parks - I can answer them. Haven't been the week of Thanksgiving though - so not much help.

You will have a fantastic time - we did!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187