Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trouble Tickets -- is there a time limit on resolving?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Depending on the merchant they can take a little bit. I know with some hotels they only allow TTs to be submitted once a month and send batches of credits back once a month. Others like ex-cash back site Ebay would take their sweet time and typically denied credit. So just hang in there and you never know what will happen.
    Sunshine Rewards

Is there any way I could get help with my TT? It was a nearly $800 hotel stay from Mariott in Aug that is still pending. Ticket number is 8780.

On a side note - I am SO frustrated with Mariott, they haven't credited our rewards card for the stays either! We should have a free night by now, but don't.
    Joined SR May 14, 2007

Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

There is no way to get help with TT's through the forum. If it hasn't been closed and still says submitted to merchant then it means they are still working on it. I wish I had a better answer for you but once they are submitted to the merchant it is in their hands. I know for a fact though that Ashley works on them constantly and continues to try until they are rejected or paid.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by OregonGirlie View Post
    Is there any way I could get help with my TT? It was a nearly $800 hotel stay from Mariott in Aug that is still pending. Ticket number is 8780.

On a side note - I am SO frustrated with Mariott, they haven't credited our rewards card for the stays either! We should have a free night by now, but don't.
    I am sent you a message via the TT 8780

It is frustrating just having a TT hang there for months. But I do know from personal experience that Ashley and Tricia do work on these and continue to try and get them resolved. I have has some credit after many many months. Good luck!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I just wanted to know how we follow up on trouble tickets, I have 1 that is 8% cash back and one that is $4 offer so those are pretty high rewards to add to my balance. Thanks!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Please send me a TT referencing those two and I will take care of it. I am sorry for the delay.

thanks ashley for your help, I tried replying to one of the closed tickets but i couldnt.....the shutterfly should have been $4 for a new account but I only got the % of the sale....
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mellymel261 View Post
    thanks ashley for your help, I tried replying to one of the closed tickets but i couldnt.....the shutterfly should have been $4 for a new account but I only got the % of the sale....
    I am so sorry about that. I will take care of that right now.

got a shutterfly order i need to file a TT for. thanks for the reminder!
    Last edited by iluvamystery89; 06-26-2012 at 08:26 PM.