Chat or thread

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. sunshinecindy
    sunshinecindy
    Remember, you can add a little variety. Just find something to substitute something on the list. Like today, I had polamer jelly, which has no sweetner on it on my toast. Now, I know I missed out on my protein, so my snack will be nuts today.

This is one reason for the chat. We'll put together what people find for substitutions.
  2. spring
    spring
    Ugggghhhhhh! Big 50th birthday party at work today. The table was laden with an amazing amount for food, most of which I couldn't touch. I don't know if it was right or not, but I sampled the chili, pulled pork, and had a taco without the taco shell, sour cream and taco sauce. Glanced at all the chips, dips, pastries and cake and felt very deprived, I got to admit. I had no bread for the pulled pork, passed on the potato salad and cole slaw, pushed the donuts aside. My brain told me I was still hungry when I left the room, but 10 minutes later, I noticed I wasn't hungry at all. I think my brain just wanted the sweets while I was in the room and, once I left, I was okay. Now I'm going to have my chef salad "lunch" for dinner instead. Hope it's okay to flip flop like that.
  3. pattip03
    pattip03
    Day 2 for me, going great! Hardest for me is evening, I'm used to grazing from 9pm til midnight. I like salad alot, so lunch is going really good. I didn't make it to store last night to get more "meat" for salad, but I did have a package of turkey kielbasa so I cut some into tiny cubes and fried it up a bit in little bit of olive oil -- what a great salad! I love, love, dessert! So I had an apple sliced into about 20 pieces at 8 last night and went to bed at 12instead of 1. Reading labels, it looks like there is corn syrup in everything! Time to go eat a handful of nuts. Having 1/2 plate of pasta and broccoli for dinner. Chat didn't work for me last night either. Having big heatwave right now, too hot to take a walk. I guess I'll run around the kitchen for 5 minutes. Wishing everyone Good Luck!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234